Monday 12 April 2010

Rough basic CV...

Personal
8:30am...half an hour to get to nursery and I'm still deciding what to wear. A fairy skirt?, wow with the jelly shoes? I can hear my mum shouting and I know I'm not allowed to wear the high, sparkly and fantastic shoes to school...but hopefully she won't notice. Since then I knew that I wanted to be part of the fashion industry coupled with the fact I'd always loved art. From there I have started studying FdA fashion design at the Arts university college Bournemouth.

Qualifications
11 GCSE's including maths, english, science and art ranging from A's to D's

BTEC National Diploma Art and Design: Distinction, Distinction, Distinction (AAA)

Currently studying FdA fashion design 2009-2012: Degree in fashion design


Work experience
Pia Jewellery- Worked as a Jewellery assistant, helping customers in chosing which pieces they liked.
LFW On-Off- Worked with 'Doll Team' at the event On-Off London Fashion Week. Spent my time dressing models backstage, doing general setting up of shows etc.


Personal Qualities
art
Stitch manipulation
Overlocking
Pattern cutting
Print
Sketch book work
collaging

Computer skills
Lectra pattern cutting
Illustrator
Photoshop
Email

Designers who have influenced and inspired me
Junky styling- Dr Noki in particular
John Galliano
Marc Jacobs
-Alot of famous designers inspire my work but I like looking at the new and upcoming post-graduate designers:
Callum Harvey
Lu Flux
Ingrid Hass
Mociun

Hobbies
Skiing
Music festivals- I get inspired by all the crazy and wacky outfits that people wear to them
desinging and making clothing for my friends and family
Going to exhibitions (Fashion and art orientated mainly)

Exhibtions
Worked in groups during my college course and put on an exhibtion of our final major projects, of which mine was a red dress inspired by rave festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment