Thursday 2 December 2010

snow is falling all around usss.



Wow so Bournemouth is completely covered in snow! is actually a proper winter world!!! feeling very chritmassy! Was supposed to be staying at uni late today to get my garment finished, but alas the snow has stopped this, however I did go in and manage to get the facing into the neck and back.

Yesterday was slightly stressful, started my final garment and sewed it all together and then found out something was wrong within the back making it rise up lots. After un-picking the top half from the bottom me and Jodie managed to work out what was wrong and I have now corrected this.

TO DO:
Garment-
  • Facings
  • Re-sew top half to bottom
  • belt
  • zip
  • press
  • take photos

I WILL GET THIS ALL DONE BEFORE HAND IN

No comments:

Post a Comment