Tuesday 22 February 2011

First toile reviews....

Wow so time really has flown by. First toile review went relatively well and I am pleased with the comments I have received. I am changing one garment in my collection, as the other three outfits fit really well and flow together, so the I am now in the process of picking my final garment. I agreed with all the comments that were said and am beginning to correct and change pattern pieces ready to construct the next set of toiles!

On reflection I am happy with how my first toile review of second year went, as I can remeber back to first year when I used to get very nervous in the reviews and dislike speaking up, but my confidence has gone up and I felt much more comfortable speaking in front of a group of people!

(p.s photo's to be uploaded soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment