Monday 9 November 2009

Catch-up day...

Today pretty much was to catch up, so all I needed to do was attach the second sleeve to the bodice, and re-do some of the sample seams which we did in the first few weeks... the first sleeve I mucked up on at first, by accidently sewing to of the same sleeve, but this was sorted quite easily with abit of un-picking and re-sewing. I then went on to re-doing the sample seams and was really worried about trying to sew on chiffon as I DID not get on well with it last time, but I guess what they say is true: practise makes perfect and I actually managed to sew it well!!! even though I was only planning on staying in uni till 12:30 (hm somehow thought I would finish eveyrthing really quickly) and ended up staying till 4:30 I'm glad I got everything finished! :) anyways enough of this for now, weekend commences now!

No comments:

Post a Comment