Saturday 12 June 2010

Change of mind....

RIGHT....so a few weeks ago I picked Fashion PROMOTION for next year and since then I have been thinking and Re-thinking this and came to the conclusion that I will start off in September doing Fashion DESIGN and see how that goes. Main reason I am thinking this is because seeing all the second years collections has really inspired me to push on with designing and also I can still do Promotion bits and pieces on the side. I am going to get both briefs for the summer however so I can get an idea of what each subject will be like and I can fully decide then! But as it is now I feel design is more suited to me....but only time will tell!!!




I CAN'T WAIT TO START DELVING MORE IN DESIGN....
NOTE TO SELF: PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment