Thursday 17 June 2010

FdA/BA Final show

AHHH it has been SUCH a CRAAAZY day! literally have not stopped but pretty much enjoyed every moment! I actually love being back stage at fashion shows and dressing there is always such a BUZZY atmosphere and is very GO-GO-GO!...although I do tend to Panic sometimes! The outfits were amazing! the BA students clothing was a couture range so it was so very OUT THERE! One of the outfits even had latex leggings! but I LOVED it! The FdA outfits were equally as amazing and SO inspiring! (hopefully I'll be making clothes like that in my second year!) I especially liked my first FdA outfit which consisted of a print long sleeved denim top under a print dress with a print belt and big necklace.

I am actually SO glad I have changed my choice for second year, although it will be very hard work I will spend every free minute in uni if I have to!

P.S LOTS of photos from the show to be uploaded laterzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment