Saturday 22 January 2011

PPRD Folder...

Wow so at the moment I feel quite overwhelmed with the amount of work we have to do! but after our PPRD lesson on Friday with Sarah I feel abit more at ease. I just have to think all about managing my time correctly!!! This weekend so far I have mainly been focusing on my PPRD folder, I have pretty much written up my 5 year plan (which I think is really scary to think that far ahead- but this has definitely helped me think where I want to be and who I want to be in years to come!) and I have now began my 'information gathering' and have so far looked into the 'fur trade' and am now looking into 'size zero' both topics of which I disagree strongly against and have been inspired by previous designers to make a stand against this!

No comments:

Post a Comment