Tuesday 27 October 2009

Black and white final day




Over the past week I have been working in my sketchbook on research and I have been slowly working on my headpiece. I have decided I am going to make my headpiece out of wire- which let me tell you this is not as easy as i thought! but onwards and upwards as they say!

I have gathered lots of information on different designers who inspire me and now am taking tiny pieces from each one to create my own piece.

Yesterday we had all day until 3:30pm to mainly finish everything. My final piece is done (wire headpiece with material wrapped round the base) and my sketchbook is nearlyyy done too- just gotta tackle the designs now. feedback seems positive and I have really enjoyed this project!

again I'll upload photos later (well once I have taken some photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment