Tuesday 20 October 2009

Black and white

We got set our first sketch book project!!! yess and triple yess! :) think this is one of my favorite briefs so far, even if it is just for a week (which scares me a little as I feel dead set on filling a whole sketch book! - obsessed much?)

But anyway the brief is based around communications in black and white, at the end of the project we'll have some form of garment, whether it be a whole one or just an extravagant sleeve or head piece (- which
is what I am planning on doing!) and sketch book work and maybe a mood board separate to the sketch book? but we can put the mood board in the sketch book if we want.

For my head piece I thinkkkk I am going to use wire and build it up really big and then add black and white material in some form or way. I need to finish my research/designs in my sketch book first.

So far my main inspirations have been architecture and
Issey Miyake.

I'll add a further post for this soon when I get some pictures and more ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment