Thursday 8 October 2009

Seemingly good seams...

Today we got introduced to the hefty, scary and monsterous industrial machines...and we did not hit it off on a good note! :P but on the other side of things they are quite different to the machines I have used before, so I'll give it some time.

I found doing the seams quite simple and easy to remember, although because of my disagreement with the machine, the seams took longer then what they usually would. I also found out today that chiffon is actually IMPOSSIBLE to sew!, note to self; avoid this material at any cost!!!

but overall the day was really good (even though I have never felt so tired in my life) and I learnt alot and am looking forward to using the skills I learnt today in garments :)

(also tomorrow we are starting pattern cutting which should be marvy as I well want to just start the projects now and get desiging and making!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment