Wednesday 24 November 2010

I predict a riot...I predict a riottt

Also in my 12 hour day, there was a student walk out going on (I REALLLY wanted to join, but being the good student I am, I stayed and worked aha)



We also had a visit from PECLERS today, which I found really interesting. They talked us through up-coming trends for 2011/2012. One of the trends of which I lurrrve is 'NEW EDGE' which is "CAPABLE OF INSPIRING NEW DREAMS" and has "NEW LIMITS".  The colours are sandy, warm mineral, sheek white mood. I really like the fact its mixing nature with technology! I also really liked the MEDITATION trend which basically is "FATAL ATTRACTION" with a summer HOT theme (think BEACHES, PALM TREES and COCKTAILS)

Overall very good but tiring day...group presentation tomorrow too (wish me luck!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment