Wednesday 3 November 2010

Illustration for Design manual...


(Edited image- not very good quality, will upload better one at some stage)

First of all I drew out an illustration which was inspired by Madame Gres draping, and then I scanned into the computers and began working in more detail, using pen tool to make the lines more sharp, adding colour, eyes, coloured lips and finally a hair piece which I found on google (http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3222420/2/istockphoto_3222420-abstract-girl-with-butterflies-in-hair.jpg). I really like this style although it did take a while I think with more practise I should be able to work into my drawings more quickly. I am planing on doing more to go in the Manual.

(Initial drawn out Illustration)
I'm beginning to enjoy the Drape Manual project more as I finally am getting more skills in Illustrator which is helping me with my ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment