Thursday 25 November 2010

Phew one hand in done and one to go!!!!!!

Today was the MODIP hand in and presentation day! I must say this morning I was a bit concerned we wouldn't finish everything on time (first of all we couldn't open our files on the computers and then the printer jammed!) after a morning of stress and rush we FINALLY finished and were ready to present to the class (which I was verrry nervous about) But it actually all went ok and the feedback we got was not too bad either, just got a few comments on how we could improve as a group next day! I am SOOO glad that's over now and I can focus on finishing my drape project in time!!!!!!

P.s I am NEVER leaving a project till last minute again...I have definitely learned from that!
^ our final design board

No comments:

Post a Comment